Omaha, Nebraska, US - 68118 Omaha, NE 68118
Job Title: Greeter
Location: Omaha, Nebraska, US - 68118
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months Contract To Perm
About Our Client: It is a multi-service broadband communications and entertainment company with more than 6 million total residential and commercial customers. The third-largest cable television company in the U.S., which offers an array of advanced digital video, high-speed Internet and telephony services over its own nationwide IP network, as well as integrated wireless services in partnership with Sprint (NYSE: S). It is a full-service, facilities-based provider of communications solutions for commercial customers, providing high-speed Internet, voice and long distance services, as well as data and video transport services for small to large-sized businesses. It offers national and local cable advertising in traditional spot and new media formats, along with promotional opportunities and production services.
Role And Responsibilities:
- Guide customers through signing in at our queueing station, returning/exchanging equipment, and demonstrating our products and services while providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Welcomes customers with a warm and friendly greeting as they enter the store; including a smile, handshake, and opening the door for each customer entering the store.
- Send customers off with a warm and friendly goodbye as they exit the store;, and opening the door for each customer.
Responsibilities And Years Of Experience Associated With Job Duties:
- HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience
- 2 or more years of experience in customer service
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule which includes weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Ability to be mobile within the store for long periods of time to greet customers and demonstrate products and services; must be able to stand for up to 5-6 hours per day.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter