Omaha, Nebraska, US - 68114 Omaha, NE 68114
Job Title: Greeter
Location: Omaha, Nebraska, US - 68114
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months Possibility To Extension
About Our Client: It is a multi-service broadband communications and entertainment company with more than 6 million total residential and commercial customers. The third-largest cable television company in the U.S., which offers an array of advanced digital video, high-speed Internet and telephony services over its own nationwide IP network, as well as integrated wireless services in partnership with Sprint (NYSE: S). It is a full-service, facilities-based provider of communications solutions for commercial customers, providing high-speed Internet, voice and long distance services, as well as data and video transport services for small to large-sized businesses. It offers national and local cable advertising in traditional spot and new media formats, along with promotional opportunities and production services.
- As the Greeter, you will play a vital role in the customer experience,by serving as a front-line ambassador.
- You will guide customers through signing in at our queueing station, returning/exchanging equipment, and demonstrating our products and services while providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Provides a variety of customer service support duties to ailcustomers.
- Ensures timely and accurate information is provided to customers in a professional manner.
- Responds to inquiries through phone, mail, email, and contact with customers. Promotes and sells the company's products and services.
- Provides operational management and support at call center locations to ensure efficient and timely resolutions of customer service issues.
- Handles incoming customer calls with the intent of providing customer satisfaction and retention; may introduce and sell new or additional products and/or services;
- Works in conjunction with outside sales representatives to provide pre-and/or post-sales support;
- Reviews customer inquiries, problems, requests, and suggestions; determines appropriate solutions and/or responses;
- Negotiates customer claims, initiates billing adjustments, arranges product substitutions and returns;
- Assesses customer needs and suggests/promotes alternative products or services;
- Processes incoming orders;
- Refers customer calls to other areas as appropriate;
- Records consistent problem areas;
- Provides clerical/administrative support to the customer service functions.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Dinesh Gajula