Texas (Multiple Locations) Fort Worth, TX 75150
Job Title: Greeter/Receptionist/Customer Service
Location: Texas (Multiple Locations), Mesquite, Amarillo, US/ Lubbock, US/ Odessa, US/ Midland, US/ Temple, US/Killeen, US/ Waco, US/ Fort worth, US/ Burleson, US/ hurst, US/ Cedar hill, US/ Grand prairie, US/ Lufkin, US/ Arlington, US/ Dallas, US/ Wichita falls, US/ El paso, US/ Tyler, US/ Addison, US/ Lubbock, US/ Pasadena, US/ Cedar park, US/ San antonio, US/ Richmond, US/ Bastrop, US/ New braunfels, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 Months
- Candidates must be presentable, friendly and outgoing. Knowledge of the latest technology in the wireless industry preferred. Able to stand for long periods of time and be flexible with the demands of a fast paced, retail environment.
- Greets customers and manages traffic in the store.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manages traffic, set wait time expectations, check back with the customer during long wait times, engage them with the products while they wait, communicate current promotional offers, assist with contact transfers, demonstrate products, for example handsets, phone, tablets, discuss rate plans and features.
- Restocks accessories on the sales floor.
- Keeps the sales floor looking clean and neat.
- Assists with branch reports.
- Performs general office support functions; monitoring/ordering supplies, assist on the phone.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org