Guidewire Lead Consultant
Cincinnati Cincinnati, OH 41073
Job Title: Guidewire Lead Consultant
Location: Cincinnati, OH - 41073
Duration: 6 Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Candidate should have hands on in Guidewire CC & PC related configuration tasks.
- A Guidewire developer is expected to carry out the following
- P&C Insurance experience
- Willing to work in either of tracks development, Production support or State Roll out.
- Configuration Development for Guidewire insurance suite ( Policy Centremandatory preferably, claim Center, Billing Center, full stack)
- Data Model Development
- Business Logic (Rules) Development
- PCF Screen ( User Interface) Development
- Development using Gosu for Classes and Enhancement
- Experience in Policy and/or billing life cycles/transactions.
- Knowledge of Important OOTB batch Jobs
- Agile methodology
- VSTS experience preferable
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vijay Kethavath @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 415-200-4131