HIPAA Compliance Manager
Herndon, Virginia, US - 20171 (Remote Until Covid-19) Herndon, VA 20171
Job Title: HIPAA Compliance Manager
Location: Herndon, Virginia, US - 20171 (Remote Until Covid-19)
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: The client is a human-centric, leading end-to-end, connected healthcare company focused on improving patient care by mobilizing clinical engagement. They are leading service provider of remote health monitoring managed services for chronic disease management. Their goal is to help extend care past the walls of health systems by meeting people where they are in their day-to-day lives.
- Serves as a subject matter expert within Client and works to ensure Client is compliant with all Federal and registered regulations including but not limited to FDA, OSHA, HAZMAT, and HIPAA.
- Leads internal efforts to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures, policies, document management and regulatory activities.
- This individual guides team members to perform internal audits and provides guidance to Client management and staff on security and regulatory requirements.
- This individual presents reports of security, quality and compliance to management and provides recommendations for improvements.
- This individual is responsible for security and regulatory compliance at all Client locations.
Primary Responsibilities And Essential Functions:
- 7 or more years of experience required in related field (i.e. Security, Quality Management, Regulatory Compliance, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Security, FDA, OSHA and ISO standards and regulations
- Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills
- Excellent training and presentation skills
- Strong technical, process and healthcare industry knowledge
- BS/BA degree in related discipline
- Travel required on average from 5% to 10%
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Raj Singh