DOE Atlanta, GA 30308
Job Title : HR Consultant
Duration : 18 Months
Location : Atlanta, GA - 30308
About Our Client: Our Client is leading multinational telecommunications conglomerate and is the largest telecommunications company. It is one of the largest provider of mobile telephone services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States. It is one of the largest companies in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market valuation.
- The Selected contractor will manage, direct, consult, and deliver on a wide range of human resource procedures, programs, systems and policies to ensure compliance and consistent application of Policies and requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Sound expertise Managing and audit adherence to various client HR Policies.
- Need to Manage, review, and support rehire eligibility and restriction process/guidelines.
- Should be able to provide Data integrity, reviewing and correcting data from various system records.
- Handle and resolve invoice, billing issues, interfacing with internal client, external suppliers as well as Accounting.
- Need to Audit database for accurate labor classifications and advises manager/department of discrepancies.
- Handle and Conduct investigations and research into reclassification, classifications of labor force.
- Should be able to manage projects, do research, prepare notes or recommendations on new policies/practices to ensure quality service deliver.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Polly @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-606-5014
Zach @ email@example.com ; 678-203-2370