Memphis Memphis, TN 38138
Job Title: HR Coordinator
Location: Memphis, TN 38138
Duration: 1 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is a fortune 1000 company that provides residential and commercial services. The core services of the company include termite and pest control, home warranties, disaster response and restoration, janitorial service, professional home cleaning, furniture repair, and home inspections. It has 13,000 corporate employees and a franchise network that independently employs over 33,000 additional people.
- Part time: 4-5 Hours/day.
- Very light coordinator duties.
- Assignment will be 4-6 weeks
- Coordinates and supports programs designed to establish and maintain effective associate relations and government compliance through the application of policies, procedures, systems, and metrics. Coordinates multiple projects in support of corporate and field based human resources and compliance initiatives.
- Coordinates and maintains applicable databases, including data entry and generating reports.
- Coordinates E-Verify I-9 system administration including user set-up, compliance communication, and audits.
- Supports the administration and review of post-offer/pre-hire background screening.
- Processes forms and information to support compliance programs.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for state and federal HR compliance poster administration.
- Compiles affirmative action and EEO data and prepares reports.
- Manages and processes data to track and report HR metrics (e.g., audits, investigation closure rates).
- Assists with and coordinates processes and projects as assigned (e.g., talent management, associate recognition).
- Maintains confidential files and records subject to audit and in compliance with company, legal, and /or regulatory requirements.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies and procedures.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to support continual improvements in efficiency of department and services.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma/general education degree (GED) required
- Two to four (2-4) years of administrative support experience required, preferably in Human Resources
- Bachelor’s degree and experience with affirmative action and EEO compliance strongly preferred
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification or equivalent preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations governed by the EEOC, OFCCP, and DOL
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Attention to detail and accuracy with quantitative and qualitative data
- Written and verbal communication skills to interact with internal and external entities and present information
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Knowledge of general office and administrative processes
- Organizational and time management skills, including process orientation and punctuality for on-time attendance
- Ability to work independently under general supervision and collaboratively as part of a team
- Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
- Sit, stand and walk
- Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
- Speak and hear
- Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
- Lift or move up to 25 lbs.
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Sonia @ email@example.com; 901-203-6195