HR Generalist Sr
Alpharetta, Georgia, US Alpharetta, GA 30004
Job Title: HR Generalist Sr
Location: Alpharetta, Georgia, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
- Demonstrates solid understanding of business unit and group operations as well as the needs and challenges of leaders, managers and associates.
- Supports the Implementation and design of various human resources plans, programs and procedures.
- Ensures the delivery of consistent HR BP services to managers and associates.
- Supports the administration of compensation analysis, advice and changes (promotions, market adjustments).
- Acts as a facilitator and advisor of the performance management process.
- Demonstrates strong analytic, problem solving and decision-making skills to develop and maintain HRBP related metrics and reports for the Global Services US team
- Helps business and HR leaders identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities
- Influences and assists organizational change initiatives in support of business unit and group strategies.
- Leverages HR Analytics and other relevant data to help line leaders make informed decisions.
- Skillfully creates and facilitates presentations, communicating and conveying information in a meaningful way to wide variety of audiences.
- Supports and enables talent hiring CoE in recruitment efforts at group level
- Supports and works closely with global mobility team to manage international assignments processes.
- Provides coaching to leaders, managers and employees as needed.
Education And Work Experience:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, or a related field.
- MBA or PHR (desirable)
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in HR BP area
- Ability to successfully navigate and deliver in global, high growth, changing environment
- HR experience with emphasis in change management and org effectiveness
Additional Preferred Qualifications:.
- Ability to multitask.
- Pro-active and takes accountability for tasks closures
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Detail and Quality orientated.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- International Assignment Experience and management of foreign workers
- Strong time management and ability to meet tight deadlines.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Moin Khan