HR Operations Specialist/Workday
Summit Summit, NJ 07901
Job Title: HR Operations Specialist/Workday
Location: Summit, New Jersey, US - 07901
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months With Possible Extension
- Workday is must
- The HR Operations Specialist role is responsible for answering basic benefits and HR questions, and is accountable for all employee lifecycle transactions from Hire to Retire. This role will ensure all employee matters, from onboarding, to job changes and terminations are addressed and resolved in an efficient and expeditious manner.
- The HR Operations Specialist will serve as the Workday Subject Matter Expert (SME) support for the HR Operations team.
- The incumbent will need to research, analyze and drive cases to resolution by partnering with Payroll, CoEs and HR Operations. Once completed, the incumbent will provide employee outreach and resolution all within the predefined SLAs.
- Lead and/or support special projects
- Ad hoc tasks as required
Education & Experience:
- Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- Minimum of 1-one to 2-two years’ experience working in a Shared Services environment supporting HRIS Data Management and Data Operations
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, twglobal delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out TA Recruiter
Recruiter: Debasis Banerjee