HR Shared Services Coordinator
San Diego San Diego, CA 92121
Job Title: HR Shared Services Coordinator
Location: San Diego, CA - 92121
Duration: 6+ Months
- This position reports to: Director, HR Shared Services client is changing the way people work.
- With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
- We're disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously.
- We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers.
- We have high expectations and a career at client means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this Role:
- The HR Shared Services role will coordinate directly with company employees, other HR and support groups, company management, and exiting employees as part of a centralized function to handle a variety of HR-related transactions.
- Manage logistics of off boarding process for involuntarily exiting employees – including coordination directly with the employee.
- Manage all offboarding processes for exiting employees in Latin America and Canada.
- Lead projects related to off boarding including process improvement, automation, and additional changes.
- Support additional Shared Services projects and efforts as necessary.
- Coordinate with HR Business Partners to vet details around upcoming involuntary terminations & coordinate with team to create paperwork for exiting employees
- Work with involuntarily exiting employees to review paperwork and logistics around their exit Manage off boarding for LATAM & Canada
- Manage off boarding programs and projects, including the following types of projects: coordination with HRIS team on off boarding process and system enhancements, general process improvement initiatives, partnership with stakeholders on changes based on regulatory and business changes Use sound judgment and intuition to identify and escalate potentially litigious or problematic issues
- Identify and escalate inconsistent and incongruent processes, policies, and practices
- Provide input, insight, and feedback relative to the development and implementation of resource materials, tools, and shared service practices
- Present and provide anecdotal feedback and perspective to the Operational
- Effectiveness Team to shape objectives and enhancements
To be successful in this Role, we need someone who has:
- Superb communication skills
- The ability to successfully multitask and manage your time; this is a dynamic environment and priorities shift often!
- A strong sense of urgency and follow-through Customer service focused Accuracy and attention to detail is critical
- 3+ years of general HR experience
- Good understanding of HR data components and audit requirements
- Process focused; Systematic, analytical and organized
- Experience with HR systems required;
- Jobvite & Workday would be a plus
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Liam @ Liamr@askstaffing.com - 415-226-0201
Dubbak @ email@example.com - 415-903-5215