San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94118
Job Title: HR Specialist
Location: San Francisco CA - 94118
Duration: 4+ Months contract (Higher Possibility to Extend)
About Client: Our Client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- Responsible for performing basic design, development, modification, debugging of software, preparing basic specifications and performing coding.
- Should manage the onboarding process in PeopleSoft, following the recruitment cycle.
- Responsible for performing tasks in various modules of PeopleSoft: work experience, position management, licensure/certification.
- Responsible for supporting new and transferred employees.
- Should understands and resolve the issue over phone or in person.
- Understands module requirements and determines requirements needed for the case (hire/transfer).
- Generates new hire/transfer offer letter via PeopleSoft and ensure the details are accurate.
- Responsible for launching various integration packages for onboarding/transfers.
- Should have bachelors degree
- Should have HR and SHRM Certification
- Should have prior HR systems experience, preferably PeopleSoft/TAM
- Should have MS (Word/Excel), Adobe experience
- Should have document management and project management experience
- Should have expert knowledge in reviewing new hire profile in various modules to determine, rate of pay, position changes, regulatory requirements needed
- Should have knowledge of basic Employment law regulations and UC Policies/Procedures.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ruby: email@example.com - 678-310-2897