Hoboken Hoboken, NJ 07030
Job Title: Hadoop Administrator
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey - 07030
Duration: 6 Months
About Client: Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises re-imagines their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 124,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 41 countries, Client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
- Candidate should have 8+ years of experience in IT with strong experience on Unix/Linux environment.
- Should have strong exposure to Apache/Hadoop Open Source Technologies
- Should be able to Install, configure and maintain enterprise hadoop environment.
- Experience in scalable/distributed monitoring tools like Ganglia, Nagios etc.
- Experience in Hadoop Security (Ranger).
- Knowledge in Installing and configuring Kerberos for the authentication of users, LDAP & AD integration
- Load data from different datasets.
- Build new hadoop clusters
- Manage and deploy HBase clusters.
- Develop scripts as per the need
- Review and manage hadoop log files.
- Troubleshoot and debug any hadoop environment issues.
- Define Hadoop Job Flows.
- Build, distribute, reliable and scalable data pipelines to ingest and process data in real-time.
- Manage Hadoop jobs using scheduler.
- Design and implement column family schemas of Hive and HBase within HDFS.
- Assign schemas and create Hive tables.
- Fine tune hadoop environment for high performance and throughput.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Joseph Sagar @ 678-834-0530 ; firstname.lastname@example.org