Hadoop Security Administrator
Charleston Charleston, SC 29401
Job Title: Hadoop Security Administrator
Location: Charleston, SC - 29401
About Client: Client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 124,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 41 countries, and serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
- Hadoop Admin with some good understanding of Security aspects of Hadoop like, Kerberos, Ranger, etc and also understand ITAR/ EAR export control;
- Has strong knowledge of Hadoop, ecosystem, include Hbase, hive, solr and others. Should understand Hadoop security control like Ranger, Knox, Kerbaros and others
- There are several tools we integrate such as Solr, Elastic Search, Your Neo4J for example.
- Creates, maintains, revises and troubleshoots computing accounts and access. Develops and supports computing access management tools.
- Supports computing security audits. Develops and provides training on security and access requirements to support deployment of new applications.
- Documents and maintains procedures for access administration and audit processes.
- Researches processes, applications, systems and data to identify functional security requirements for data security and system design.
- Consults with customers to clarify and refine requirements. Interprets and translates requirements into functional specifications.
- Develops and executes tests to validate system functionality against specifications.
- Ability to perform data investigation and data mining using Structured Query Language (SQL) to identify data marking and collaborate with data authors and policy offices (Global Trade Controls and Global Privacy Office).
- Knowledge and experience in Information Protection standards and policies including administrative requirements for export of information governed by the International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) regulations and Export Administration Regulation.
- Ability to develop procedure and policy process documentation to guide security implementation.
- Ability to collaborate with developers to design authorization controls governing access to sensitive data.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram Manturu @ email@example.com - 678-487-8570