Milpitas Milpitas, CA 95035
Job Title: Hardware Engineer
Location: Milpitas, California, US - 95035
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 2 Years
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Create and execute test plans and perform analysis to validate system performance
- Will trouble shoot system and subsystem issues and work with various subsystem teams to find and implement solutions
- Participate in prototype integration and testing of assemblies, subsystems and systems.
- Support internal and external customers in implementing processes to build and use the tool effectively and optimize tool performance.
- Lead troubleshoot efforts in manufacturing and in the field Develop LabVIEW based subsystem and integrate with the main tool Assist in system testing and deployment Debug, trouble shoot and version upgradation.
- Must have a good understanding of Optical, Electromechanical and Software systems and their interactions in the context of complex industrial equipment
- Experience with scripting languages, such as Python, LabVIEW 2019 Actor frame work development/ CLA certification Robotics communication CCD/CMOS camera calibration and configuration knowledge Image processing programming knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills with good team spirit.
- Excellent intra- and inter-team interaction in terms of Defect resolution and closure.
- Knowledge of complete system life cycle management
- Excellent communication skills and organization ability in documenting test plans and test procedures
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Ram Manturu
Phone: +1 678-487-8570