Healthcare Credentialing Specialist
94188 San Francisco, CA 94188
Job Title : Healthcare Credentialing Specialist
Location : San Francisco, CA - 94188
Duration : 5+ Months contract (Higher possibility to extend)
About Client: Our Client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- Produce efficient and compliant onboarding processes.
- Responsible for pre-application intake, monitoring, application submission and data analysis.
- Revalidation and related competency assessments (FPPE/OPPE).
- Should audit and quality review of credentialing program.
- Should prepare agendas, minutes, reports, presentations, correspondence, emails, scheduling and logistics for committees’/CVO clients’ functional responsibilities and delegated credentialing agreements.
- Researches and resolves disruptions to revenue channel due to medical staff data integrity.
- Establishes priorities and initiates temporary privileges to resolve and align patient access within organizational work plans/priorities.
- Responsible for facilitating and leading quality/process improvement projects such as: desktop procedures, new privilege implementation, data integrity, workflow development, training/education, storage/archive digital documentation or other, as warranted, per department goals/initiatives.
- Requires flexibility to orient and work at all client’s locations.
Required Experience And Certification:
- Should have CPMSM, CPCS, CPHQ or CPC (within 18 months of hire).
- Should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Should have minimum of three years experience in healthcare environment with emphasis in medical staff operations, academic medical centers and/or provider credentialing for third party payors and health plans.
- Should have knowledge of TJC, NCQA, CMS, DHS, DMHC, ACGME and other applicable accreditation/regulatory requirements.
- Should have good understanding of provider data integrity standards (credentialing software, MS Office suite, Adobe Professional, document scanning/storage, web based applications and tools, etc.)
- Experience with HIPAA and Compliance highly required.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Regina: email@example.com - 678-310-2892
Sabrina: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8581
Pearl: email@example.com - 678-250-9917