Dallas Dallas, TX 75217
Job Title : Helpdesk/Service Desk
Location : Dallas, Texas, US - 75217
Job Type : Contract
Duration : 6 + Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Identify Incidents that require special attention/handling (Critical or Major Incidents, Security Incidents, VIP Incidents etc) and execute prescribed procedures for specific conditions.
- Follow-up with the Incident Assignees (Incident Resolvers) for a timely resolution as per the SLA.
- Maintain the Incident Management process document & update as per the changes in the environment.
- Perform timely process audits of Incidents & report to management
- Make escalations to as per the Escalation Matrix, in case the Incidents seem to be not getting resolved within agreed SLA or upon SLA violation.
- Notify Service Desk Manager in case of a large number of Incidents of similar nature is reported indicating the need to investigate further with the leads of other technology tracks.
- Monitor all Incidents that are assigned to different Technology Tracks and report SLA violations, Tickets in ‘Pending’ status, Ticket Hops and any other observations that can be construed as a process or policy violation.
- Open Problem tickets as per the Problem Management policy and process.
- Suggest Incident Management process improvements to the Process lead along with the SDM (Service Delivery Manager).
- Flag those recommended solutions and workarounds to the Problem Manager and to the Knowledgebase Manager which failed when used while resolving Incidents.
Critical Incident Manager:
- Understand the Incident and the diagnostic/resolution actions attempted already by the Service Desk and any other Technology Tracks
- Use the designated or allotted communication bridge, monitoring facilities and on-call schedule from Technology tracks to facilitate immediate attention from all required parties
- Authorize any IVR message updates for Service Desk
- Work with all stakeholders to identify the workaround or resolution for the Incident
- Set expectations of all stakeholders about the timelines and permissions required for the resolution
- Send Periodic updates to the stakeholders (and if required, to the customers) through Service Desk, until the Incident is resolved
- Initiate Emergency Changes if required, mobilize cross functional teams, External Vendors and obtain approvals for the mitigation actions from all stakeholders
- Retain the Technical Observation Post (certain ad-hoc individuals who observe the service after the Incident is resolved) in order to insure that the resolution has actually resolved the Incident and that the Services have returned to their normal state
- Open Problem Tickets as per Problem Management Policy and Procedures
- Document in retrospect, the actions taken, learning and approvals in the service Management tools
- Document the new knowledge learning and any other recommendations in a Critical Incident Report and submit the report to the audience in line with the Critical Incident Management procedures.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter : Joseph Jallu
Email : Josephj@askstaffing.com
Phone : 678-310-2648