Tarrytown, New York, US - 10533 Tarrytown, NY 10533
Job Title: Hematology Scientist
Location: Tarrytown, New York, US - 10533
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 18+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Drive a wide variety of technical activities related to product development, investigating potential product issues and troubleshooting technical problems.
- Drive the development of systems design concepts to meet clinical Hematology requirements.
- Oversee, plan and execute experiments to identify & characterize critical design parameters and their boundaries.
- Identify solutions to complex technical issues by troubleshooting, determining root cause and then proposing design modifications as they pertain to lab diagnostic device system and assay performance.
- Analyze data for statistical and clinical significance.
- Anticipate potential problems that may impact system performance and develop risk mitigations.
- Write and review data driven technical summaries and test reports.
- Communicate clearly and effectively in written documents and oral presentations to a wide audience.
- Work closely with cross-functional team members to ensure full understanding of subsystem/system functionality and performance as it relates to product development and product performance investigations
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula