Hospitality Manager Event Planner
Johnston Johnston, RI 02919
Job Title: Hospitality Manager – Event Planner
Location: Johnston, Rhode Island - 02919
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client : Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings.
- Coordinate meeting logistics including catering, facilities and audio visual on-site.
- Lead internal and external group sponsors to assist in planning and scheduling events.
Experience And Skills:
- Strong project management skills and be able to partner with stakeholders to understand their event needs and be able to execute individually.
- Should possess a background in hospitality, food service and event/logistics planning.
- Flexibility to work on a variety of assignments. Must have strong vendor management skills.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of event planning experience (in a corporate setting)
- Ability to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to work “after hours/weekend” functions / events - must be flexible and able to work nights/weekends as needed, sometimes with little notice.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Rosa @ email@example.com - 678-250-9926