Human Resources Coordinator III
Chicago Chicago, IL 60064
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator III
Location: Chicago IL - 60064
Duration: 5 Months Contract
About Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper` and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Supervises administration of personnel policies and practices at the location.
- Manages/conducts employee training and orientation programs.
- Assures implementation/administration of compensation and benefits programs at the location.
- Works with management to plan and implement programs to meet human resource requirements supporting short- and long-term business needs.
- Implements effective safety, affirmative action, and other employee relations programs.
- Develops and modifies training programs.
- Assists in filling of Open Positions within the business unit as assigned - within a reasonable time frame
- Investigates and resolves straightforward benefit claims.
- May perform duties involving employee communications, such as pre-employment screening, responding to routine questions on human resource policies and procedures, identifying potential issues and concerns, etc.
- Maintains and distributes current employee information, policy and procedure manuals and other communications.
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Human Resources, with 1 - 3 years related professional experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Vito @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 702-827-0376