Human Resources/Training - Recruiter I
Bentonville Bentonville, AR 72712
JobTitle: Human Resources/Training - Recruiter I
Location: Bentonville, AR - 72712
Duration: 6 months+
About Our Client: Client is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. we have expanded from 19,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$491.90 million to 80,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$3.00 billion as of December 31, 2018.
- Our Recruiting Sourcers are a strategic partner to client business, dedicated to managing human capital initiatives, sustaining a work environment that promotes excellent performance across the organization and developing and retaining part of a global workforce that contributes to the business strategy and initiatives.
- The Recruiting Sourcer will report directly to the Senior Manager of Talent while working closely with the Senior Recruiters to identify and qualify viable candidates.
- He/she will work collaboratively with the Recruiting team to create and execute a comprehensive candidate sourcing and capture strategy.
- The Recruiting Sourcer will need to identify candidates for immediate hires and long-term relationship driven candidates, cultivate pipelines for position, be able to maintain candidate flow for high attrition positions all while providing a high level of service and professionalism.
- Conduct effective intake sessions with the Senior Recruiter by listening actively, asking probing questions, and engaging the Hiring Manager/Senior Recruiter to understand the specific needs of the role.
- Assist and support in developing, documenting and executing a staffing plan that includes sourcing strategies, proper advertising, and other means of candidate generation;
- Consult on and edit job postings to attract top talent based on Hiring Manager and business needs
- Proactively search out and gain expertise on the market(s) and competitive landscape(s) where candidates are needed
- Understand and utilize direct and passive sourcing activities
- Able to identify, contact and network with diverse and targeted candidates among all industries and business verticals
- Utilize business and networking resources to generate referrals from candidates and contacts
- Conduct effective pre-screen of external passive and active candidates.
- Forward qualified candidates to Senior Recruiter(s) and follow up for feedback on candidates selected to interview.
- Ensures that hiring administrative tasks are completed
- Conducts all staffing assignments and activities in compliance with sensitive intercultural needs, company policies and regulations.
- Ensure that candidate tracking is up-to-date and compliant in the Applicant Tracking System
- Articulates information clearly and presents information effectively and confidently when working with others; written, voice, and in person
- High School diploma
- Minimum of 3 years working as a Recruiter and/or Sourcer • Minimum of 3 years working with an Applicant Tracking System (knowledge of Taleo a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully candidates, Senior Recruiters, Management and other business personnel • Self-driven
- Must have recruitment experience; high volume preferred.
- Can be flexible and adapt to change quickly.
- Can work in a fast paced environment.
- Would like candidates with experience with full cycle recruiting. An agency background is nice to have.
- The manager is looking for a diverse group of candidates to choose from The candidate must be comfortable having uncomfortable conversations or explaining positions that may have uncomfortable job descriptions and expectations for different positions they are trying to fill.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: email@example.com - 678-203-2377