Hydraulic - Pneumatic Design Engineer
Irvine Irvine, CA 92602
Job Title: Hydraulic & Pneumatic Design Engineer
Location: Irvine, CA - 92602
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
Design/development of a aerospace air pressure regulator. Specifically assistance on Design to Cost and implementation of APQP processes to this new program.
- Experience with Design & Development of aerospace air pressure regulator
- Shall have the necessary exposure to new product development process (NPD
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of the aircraft’s hydraulic, pneumatic systems.
- Experience with aircraft cabin pressurization, canopy seal pressure control, potable water system and waveguide pressurization
- Knowledge of Civil Aviation Standards and Regulation related to cabin pressurization system and un
- Experience in Preparation of component specification, study of different configurations, selection of final design, selection of materials, heat treatment, surface protection, preparation of acceptance and qualification test procedures, testing support, Analysis of test results, preparation of test reports, support for certificate
- Knowledge on Model based Engineering and Flow and pressure analysis using simulation tools
- Designing installation, interfaces, routing of pipelines and other details
- Drawing release for prototype manufacture, equipping & erection and ground test
- Drawings for production
- Production support
- Experience with Catia V5 as design tool
- The Candidate is required to assist on Design to Cost and implementation of APQP processes.
- Knowledge on the manufacturing of the air pressure regulator will be an added advantage.
- Team player and ability to adapt to the project requirements
- Effective communications and interpersonal skills
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Yamini @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377