Hyperion Business Analyst
Atlanta Atlanta, GA 30303
Job Title : Hyperion Business Analyst
Location : Atlanta, GA - 30303
Duration : 9-12 months and extendable
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Oracle Hyperion Essbase
- Oracle Hyperion Planning
- Strong documentation skills
- Understanding of Financial Data.
- Oracle SQL
- Using proficiency in both business and applications knowledge, investigate and recommend custom or packaged software solutions that support business needs.
- Liaison between the client group and technical groups in an “expert” or consulting capacity.
- Work with project and customer management to facilitate communication between IT and business units, including open issues, project prioritization, resolutions, project requests, functional support, and resource allocation. Facilitate cooperation and rationalization of unclear or conflicting goals, assist in identifying and communicating viable alternatives, and assist in the implementation of decisions.
- Participate in strategic application/technology discussions to determine long-range business solutions.
- Facilitate, coordinate, and support IT initiatives by drawing upon specialist areas of expertise such as applications development, web development, systems architecture, quality assurance, etc. Solicit input from all appropriate parties to ensure technical solutions are consistent with enterprise direction.
- May perform hands-on Analyst role by documenting and analyzing requirements (e.g. business system, security, conversion, and report), developing functional design and document specifications, and assisting with conversion, testing, training, and other project needs throughout the development life cycle.
- Provide ad-hoc support to applications.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram Aditya @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-257-2405