Hyperion Essbase Developer/Administrator
Jersey City Jersey City, NJ 07305
Job Title: Hyperion Essbase Developer/Administrator
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey - 07305
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Expert in building Dimensions, Attributes, Shared Member using Rule Files in an outline by means of several build methods such as Generation, Level and Parent-Child references.
Strong experience in analyzing, designing, updating, testing and migrating Essbase Cubes in different environments and also proficient in performance tuning and optimization of Essbase applications.
- Very proficient in writing Calculation Scripts and automating the Essbase cubes using MaxL, ESSCMD, MDX and Batch Scripts.
Experience in creation, maintenance of numerous applications and Multi-Dimensional Database (MDDB) using BSO and ASO.
Experience in creating the replicated, linked and transparent partitions using the Partition Manager.
Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in the Hyperion Essbase environment.
Strong experience in backup and restoring cubes within and across the other platforms.
- Strong communication skills and should be able to comprehend Finance Team request and perform with strict deadlines.
- FDMEE implementation knowledge would be plus but not mandatory.
- Knowledge with Hyperion Planning and HPCM would be desirable.
- Understanding Basic Finance knowledge is plus.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Dennis Miller @ Dennism@askstaffing.com ; 678-487-8583