Fort Mill, South California, US Fort Mill, SC 00000
Job Title: IAM Engineer
Location: Fort Mill, South California, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: Long Term
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Responsible for working with the vendor partners or internal teams to design and deliver IAM solutions.
- Collaborate with the security architects to create/maintain the IAM roadmap.
- Work with the teams to ensure standards are being followed for current and future IAM implementations.
- Work with Product owner and stakeholders to provide solutions or address any gaps in the current implementation.
- Responsible for installing, configuring, customizing and maintaining the Identity and Access Management products.
- Responsible for the overall performance and stability of the applications built using the Identity and Access Management products.
- Responsible for mentoring and providing guidance to the other team members.
- Minimum 5+ Years of experience in Identity, Access Management and Directory services.
- Minimum 2+ years of using ForgeRock products (preferred).
- Minimum 2+ years of solution design, integration architecture, technical development, and deployment experience of IAM solutions and products preferably.
- ForgeRock Identity Platform products.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in using databases, application servers, Web servers, Linux Operating System.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in using scripting languages like UNIX shell scripting, Perl etc.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in developing applications using Java or C# (preferred).
- Experience in installing, configuring, customizing and performance tuning of Identity manager, Access Manager and Directory Server.
- Experience in installing, configuring and customizing and ForgeRock products is a plus.
- Experience in cluster management, monitoring, troubleshooting, and backup and recovery processes.
- Working knowledge of DevOps is a plus.
- Proven track record of successful IAM implementations and support of those applications.
- Strong decision-making capabilities, with a proven ability to weigh the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and identify the most appropriate actions.
- Organizational skills that enables one to work on several tasks simultaneously, providing management with appropriate insight into the workload and priorities.
- Original and innovative thinking that produces new ideas and creates innovative solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement process improvement initiatives.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Rajnish Bharti