IBM Job Scheduler
Wilson Wilson, NC 27822
Job Title: IBM Job Scheduler
Location: Wilson, NC - 27822
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Extensive hands on experience with IBM Z/OS, JCL, JES2, ISPF, SDSF.
- Demonstrated working experience with the Windows and UNIX operating environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of enterprise level Workload automation application, preferable CA-ESP.
- Extensive knowledge of data flow, mainframe/client server systems, problem analysis, and systems tuning
- Resourcefulness in multi-tasking, anticipating needs, developing creative solutions, and researching/synthesizing information to resolve problems with moderate supervision.
- The capacity to acquire complex technical concepts through training and self-study
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior experience in a Production Control environment.
- Working knowledge of CA ESP (formerly from Cybermation)
- Working knowledge of CA Encore
- Working knowledge of CA ESP System Agent
- Understanding of Disaster Recovery process.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ram Manturu @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8570