IBM MQ Admin L3
ChicagoChicago, Illinois, US - 60007 Chicago, IL 60007
Job Title: IBM MQ Admin L3
Location: Chicago, Illinois, US - 60007
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Responsibilities And Skills:
- Primary Skills:
- IBM MQ (Version-7.5 / 8.0/9.0.* and 9.1*/
- MQ Tools (MQ Explorer/ MO71/ MQ Visual Edit & Browser/ RFH Util)
- Secondary Skills:
- BMC Middleware Transaction Monitoring.
- Dynatrace Monitoring tool.
- Shell Script.
- You will perform IBM MQ software installation, Upgradation, Migration and configuration based on industry best practices.
- Responsible for supporting, performance tuning and maintenance of middleware software for enterprise Infrastructure.
- Responsible to participate in design sessions and collaborate with our development and Infrastructure planning teams in the design of middleware software.
- Responsible for resolving middleware infrastructure related issues.
- Responsible for performing complex systems design and analysis around middleware implementation.
- Responsible for supporting IBM MQ on multiple platforms (Windows, Unix and Linux) and upgrade/migrate the versions.
- Responsible for creating SOPs /RCA Documents/ IBM MQ Infrastructure documentation to support IBM MQ infrastructure.
- Responsible participating in middleware projects.
- Responsible for the maintenance of professional documents, schematics and diagrams of the infrastructures related to middleware infrastructure. Also, data integrity of system repository database in the division.
- HA using VCS and IBM power-HA
- Architect MQ infrastructure on multiple platforms (Windows, Unix and Linux).
- MQ Clustering
- MQ Pub / Sub
- Hands on experience with MQ 7.5 / 8.0/9.* and (9.1*)
- Able to setup security for WebSphere MQ queues & other objects for data access and for administration using role-based security.
- Proficient in LDAP / SSL / Channel Auths Configuration on WebSphere MQ.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, system and performance tuning skills.
- Should be able to manage, configure and monitor MQ Listeners, Command Servers, Channel initiators, Trigger Monitors, MQ Log files & Dead Letter Queues.
- Should be strong with MQ Client applications & MQ client configuration.
- Must be proficient in the writing/editing of UNIX shell scripts.
- Capacity Planning and Performance Tuning
- Monitoring and management. Should have experience in BMC MTM and Dynatrace monitoring tools
- Must be able to work independently under the strict timelines and provide off-hour support.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter