ICT Engineer - Network Build and Implementation
Columbia Columbia, SC 29219
Job Title: ICT Engineer - Network Build and Implementation
Duration: 12 Months (Potential for Extension)
Location: Columbia, SC - 29219
About Client: Client is a federation of 36 separate United States health insurance organizations and companies, providing health insurance in the United States to more than 106 million people, also act as administrators of Medicare in many states or regions of the U.S. and provide coverage to state government employees as well as to the federal government employees under a nationwide option of the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program.
- Manages a huge enterprise network of over 1000 networking devices.
- Project load of 8-12 projects and layer 3 - BGP, EIGRP protocols when severe incidents are escalated beyond capabilities of the operational teams.
- Assists with network driven initiatives such as replacing firewalls, routers or switches approaching EOL and external driven such as new application environments, new data center builds and expansion.
- Responsible for replacing, upgrading and transforming network configuration and equipment with minimal disruption.
- Experience in network builds, technical networking, IT and implementations is required.
- Experience preferred in several networking platforms and specific technologies such as, but not limited to Palo Alto, F5 Big IP, Cisco ISE, Cisco ASA, MPLS, Nexus, Solarwinds, and Load Balancing).
- Experience with Ansible or equivalent highly preferred.
- CCNP or CCIE is highly desired. Bachelors in Computer Science preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Sally: email@example.com - 678-606-9872