Denver Denver, CO 80014
Job Title: IDQ Developer
Location: Denver, CO - 80014
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance / solutions for work completion
- Develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity
- Ensure process compliance in the assigned module| and participate in technical discussions/review.
- To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
- "At least 5-7 years IT experience
- 5 Plus years of work experience in the areas of Data Quality, data validation, data profiling, data cleansing, Master Data Management, Data Integration, metadata, Data Security.
- Extensive experience designing, implementing and configuring Informatica IDQ 10.x, 9.x
- Ability to seamlessly create and configure data objects, profiles, Expressions
- Creating scorecards and metrics
- Creating reference tables, parsing data, Standardizing data, Address Validation
- Ability to test and debug DQ components created.
- Very good knowledge on SQL/PL SQL. Exposure to Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Manufacturing Domain is a plus
- Exposure to Cloud is a plus
- Hands on Agile, TDD, Iterative management.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks/opportunities concurrently
- Ability to work with onshore, offshore and Onshore teams
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent. Masters of Science in Computer or related field is a Plus"
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ram Manturu @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8570