Washington Washington, DC 20005
Job Title: IOS Developer
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
About Our Client: Our client is a leading source of financing for mortgage lenders, providing access to affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times. Their financing makes sustainable homeownership and workforce rental housing a reality for millions of Americans. They put their customers and partners at the center of everything they do. They apply their experience and expertise to deliver innovative solutions to help our customers succeed. They pour their hearts into everything they do. Because they know it makes a real difference in others’ lives. They are committed to moving forward with their partners to build a stronger, safer, more efficient housing finance system.
- 3+ years experience developing consumer software for iOS
- Experience profiling and optimizing applications
- Experience using iOS storyboards and building adaptive layouts
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as the Core Bluetooth, Core Location, Core Audio, MapKit
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- In-depth knowledge and experience developing applications.
- Experience in Swift and Objective C.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solid coding practices, including unit testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar preferred
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Richard Thomas @ email@example.com - 703-520-9657