IOS Native App Developer
Bellevue Bellevue, WA 98004
Job Title: IOS Native App Developer
Location: Bellevue, WA
Duration: 12 Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- As a Mobile Application Developer, candidate will help develop iOS mobile app versions of finance/ payment app and software interfaces for consumer use. Responsibilities include translating business requirements into functional applications, maintaining and improving our existing code base, and adapting existing and new technologies for mobile devices.
- Work with a small team to transcribe functionalities into mobile applications
- Oversee the design, coding, testing and analysis of mobile projects, and continue to support, optimize and improve them
- Utilize your creativity to suggest improvements and standards for efficiency, and develop new and relevant features for existing and future projects
Must Have 5+ Years Of IOS Swift Experience:
- Objective C is a plus but not required.
- Experience with client side web technologies (HTML5, CSS, JS, Ajax, etc) a plus.
- Strong understanding of object oriented development, use of design patterns and system architecture for mobile devices
- Ability to do rapid prototyping as well as production-quality code.
- Creative approach to problem solving, innovation and issue resolution.
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of analytical ability and intellectual curiosity.
- Knowledge and experience of the entire application stack, from mobile app, web app, application logic and SQL is a plus."
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram Manturu @ email@example.com - 678-487-8570