IT - Cloud Change Manager
San Jose San Jose, CA 94088
JobTitle: IT & Cloud Change Manager
Location: San Jose, CA - 94088
Duration: 8 months
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- As a Change Manager within IT & Cloud Operations, you will be part of a Center of Excellence, supporting one or more business transformation projects with significant impact to our end-to-end IT & Cloud Operations processes and M&A technology & process integrations.
- Among other teams, the Change Management COE supports the Business Solutions Systems Integration Office (BSSI), which manages the technical integrations including corporate infrastructure, Business applications and engineering environments.
- As a key member of this team, you will partner with the Change Management Lead to develop and execute a change management strategy and plan to scale, operate and integrate the Market to Cash (MTC) systems and processes for Adobe’s acquisitions.
- You will partner with the BSSI Lead, Project Managers, Architecture & functional leads in product management, marketing, sales and finance operations to define an integrated end to end change program which supports the business goals of the acquisitions.
- You will drive the plan throughout the integration to ensure awareness, alignment, and adherence to that change management plan across business and technical functions.
- This responsibility may often necessitate the candidate to solve other interrelated business processes; these include business process around CRM, sales automation, marketing, metering/billing and payment systems.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and strengthen relationships across all areas of Adobe, partnering with the IT Program leads, BSSI Lead, sponsoring business units, functional executives, and Enterprise Architecture to ensure integrations are planned and executed effectively
- Engage with business & IT project team members to ensure cross-team & cross-functional collaboration and alignment
- Assess the magnitude of a given change and recommend the appropriate level of change management support and engagement to successfully drive adoption
- Develop comprehensive change plans for acquisition integration or other strategic change initiatives
- Apply a structured methodology and execute change management activities
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative
- Partner with Change Managers across Adobe to coordinate activities on interdependent initiatives
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders of all levels
- Engage with and support executive sponsors of the change
- Partner with cross-functional team members and change agents to assess change impacts to each area and develop a corresponding plan to address these impacts
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications. Drive program-level and leadership communications for the change
- Define the training strategy based on the degree of change, provide input for and support training efforts of cross-functional team members, and execute training deliverables as needed
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Consult and coach project teams in change management
- Develop, deploy, and manage Change Agent Networks for initiatives as appropriate
- Establish and measure KPIs for change adoption
- Drive continuous improvement by incorporating feedback and lessons learned into updated Change Management and M&A integration processes and tools (playbooks)
- Assist in creating presentations & acquisition related documentation in alignment with Adobe's SLC
- Enable “best in class” global M&A integration process for Adobe
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- 3+ years of experience working with technology and process change implementations; Change Management certification is a plus
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to motivate and influence others to move toward a common vision or goal without authority or a direct reporting relationship
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively across various functions and at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale organizational, technology and process change efforts
- Experience with M&As
- Deliver on your promises – You demonstrate a can-do attitude and you drive to overcome obstacles, acting with a sense of urgency because you’re passionate about what you do
- Customer focus – Your tendency to put customers first in all that you do by understanding their needs and striving to achieve win-win solutions
- Drive and initiative - You are a self-starter that thrives in the face of challenge. You are relentless in clearing hurdles with a resourceful and creative approach to problem-solving. You have a proven ability to operate effectively with general guidance on new projects
- Collaboration and communication – Your ability to forge lasting relationships which are built upon mutual trust, open communication and sharing of information and success
- Creativity and innovation – Possessing a passion for driving continuous improvement through spotting opportunities and seeking the views of others
- Team and personal development – You take time to drive your own development, while encouraging team members and partners to do the same.
- Impact and influence – You listen to different perspectives, evaluate, persuade and carefully shape your work to deliver truly impactful results. P1 Sub Con 80 on Corp to Corp.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377