IT - Consultant, SAP Technical, SAP ABAP
Seattle, Washington, US - 98134 Seattle, WA 98134
Job Title: IT – Consultant, SAP Technical, SAP ABAP
Location: Seattle, Washington, US - 98134
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: It is a multi-service broadband communications and entertainment company with more than 6 million total residential and commercial customers. The third-largest cable television company in the U.S., which offers an array of advanced digital video, high-speed Internet and telephony services over its own nationwide IP network, as well as integrated wireless services in partnership with Sprint (NYSE: S). It is a full-service, facilities-based provider of communications solutions for commercial customers, providing high-speed Internet, voice and long distance services, as well as data and video transport services for small to large-sized businesses. It offers national and local cable advertising in traditional spot and new media formats, along with promotional opportunities and production services.
- MANDATORY: Please FOLLOW this FORMAT and MUST BE PLACED on TOP of the resume. Any MISSING INFORMATION will be REJECTED. This is to AVOID back and forth of emails and LOSING your LIMITED
- Please reach out to MSP should your candidate/s remain in "Submitted" status for 2 consecutive days after uploading them in Beeline. FOLLOW THIS FORMAT:
- Duration of the project 1 year
- How soon are you willing to identify a candidate
- Start date of the project Immediate
- Is there a possibility of some remote work
- Minimum years of experience required
- Vendor Rate Range (min to max rate you can offer)
- Are you OK with H1B candidates
- Would you require the candidates to meet you for in-person interview
- Not required
- Is Skype/WebEx interview OK
- 7 plus years’ experience in HR ABAP and worked on all phases of SDLC Requirement Gathering and Analysis, Architecture Design and Review, Development, Documentation and Review, Team coordination and Stakeholder Management, Deployment Support, Quality and knowledge Management
- Extensively worked on all RICEFW objects Well versed in SAP OData services and SOA Framework.
- Write well designed, testable and efficient code that can be reused.
- Good HCM Functional knowledge
- Should have experience working in onsite offshore model.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Vasavi G