IT - Technology Architect | Content Management | ECM - Documentum
Chicago, Illinois US - 60607 Chicago, IL 60607
Job Title: IT - Technology Architect, Content Management, ECM - Documentum
Location: Chicago, Illinois US - 60607
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our ClientOur Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Minimum years of experience: 10 - 15 years
Required Certification: BE
Must Have Skills
Detailed Job Description
- Working knowledge of Kofax Solutions KTA, KC, KTM, KIC and integration with other applications.
- Experience on KTA Designer, Transformation Designer, Form Customization, Custom Export connector
- Experience delivering Kofax solutions based on customer requirements.
- Knowledge on Kofax total Agility product, should have extensively worked upon process management and case management.
- Hands on experience in Kofax product suits Installation and upgrade activities.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Experience in .Net, Scripting for custom Solutions, APIs and Webservices
- Experience in classification and extraction of unstructured documents
- Experience with other Kofax components such as KIC, KCNS, KTM scripting is a strong asset
- Experience in SQL queries, store procedures, views
- Experience with upgrading and supporting Kofax Capture
- Very good communication and Articulation and Analytical skills Preferably Certified on Kofax Total Agility 7.X SPA and MCC
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Vasavi G