IT - UX Designer - Expert Level
Spring Spring, TX 77373
Job Title: IT - UX Designer - Expert Level
Location: Spring, TX- 77373
Duration: 1 Year Contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Our engineers build specialized tools to take on the world’s toughest energy challenges; we are looking for a designer to help design them. Work in a company that values user experience and join a corporate community of UX professionals who will challenge you and grow your skillset. If you want to work on challenging scientific and engineering software with highly technical problems and have strong skills in interaction design and communication.
Job Responsibilities (Day to Day Activities of the Role):
- Basic Function: User Interface Designer
- Work with a broad range of engineers and scientists to help build fast, effective designs.
- Develop paper and electronic prototypes to test your concepts and try many ideas before settling into the right design.
- Ability to be able to shift gears quickly and have a pragmatic sense of design.
- Ability to make complex things simple, but only by deeply understanding the problem.
- Ability to collaborate with a team of non-designers.
- Ability to communicate verbally and visually
- User Research
- Usability Testing
- Electronic and Paper Prototyping
- Interaction Design
- Data Visualization
Desired Skills or Experience:
- 3+ years of experience
- 2+ years of experience in Oil and Gas or other science/engineering domain preferred.
- Experience working with modern desktop platforms like .NET/WPF is a plus and will make communication with software developers easier.
Education: BS in Computer Science or Equivalent
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Abhinov Kumar :: email@example.com :: 678-819-8522