IT Administrator I
Memphis Memphis, TN 38103
Job Title: IT Administrator I
Location: Memphis, TN - 38103
Duration: 3 Months Contract
About Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Ensure the proper operation of company systems, processes and/or assets. Maintain IT environment by identifying requirements and implementing processes to monitoring performance, ensuring the achievement of all SLAs, process requests for changes, ensure organization standards are followed.
- Execute basic processes and system updates for the specialty area.
- Install, configure and ensure the maintenance of processes and/or systems related to the specialty area.
- Assist in the evaluation of system and process performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency.
- Assist in the control of access rights, security settings and user privileges alignment with enterprise standards.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all problems encountered with process or system.
- Engage in planning and implementation for all upgrades or new additions to the IT process or system.
- Perform routine server and IT environment monitoring and performance benchmarking.
- Under close supervision
- Associate’s degree in computer science required combined with 1-3 years of experience in the specialty area.
- Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications.
- Verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate with all levels of management.
- Time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills necessary to work in a fast-paced environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals
- Attain or retain specific certifications related to job function (i.e. Cisco, windows).
- Basic knowledge of specialty area.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ross @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 402-518-3275