IT Audio Visual Sr. Engineer
Miramar Miramar, FL 33027
Job Title: IT Audio Visual Sr. Engineer
Location: Miramar, FL - 33027
Duration: 6+ months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Scope of work:
The IT/AV Senior Engineer is a member of the IT Shared Services team with a focus on new collaboration technologies and Audio/Visual systems. They will also act as part of a concierge team and will be responsible for having direct interaction with VIPs and assuring peak performance of all technology within various facilities within the company, including but not limited to, the Innovation Lab and others. This responsibility will also include some remote international offices.
- Responsible for the operation, maintenance, and repair of all AV and collaboration equipment and systems that are required to provide acceptable service levels to the organization.
- Leads upgrades and installations of AV and collaboration systems.
- Responsible for completing site surveys, designing solutions based on requirements, estimating, and installing.
- Engineer and install new components within existing conference room collaboration solutions and incorporate the appropriate audio components and control systems to enable our cross-platform deployment. Interoperability between Polycom, Cisco, Skype, Avaya and Crestron technology a plus.
- Responsibility to own and deliver high quality, smooth, and efficient video telepresence, teleconference, and A/V interfaces between Miami and our international site offices, as well as with our shipyards.
- Works closely with the rest of the IT organization on coordinating staffing for events, and meetings requiring additional IT/AV assistance.
- Trains Desktop Services staff members and others in IT on existing and new technology.
- Continues to update documentation of all mentioned systems that are in place as well and any new systems that come online.
- Helps establish standards to be maintained across the enterprise environment.
- Experience in organizing, planning, executing complex and highly visible projects.
- Experience in identifying opportunities for improvements involving optimization, system design, or development of new processes/policies.
- Experience working with multiple technologies and a demonstrated ability to work with business users at all levels of the organization.
- Strong communication and influencing skills – oral, written, listening, presentations.
- Extreme confidence and comfort in dealing with VIPs and C-level executives.
- Must be flexible in a very dynamic environment.
- Is on call 24x7 to handle emergencies or outages as the need arises.
- Vast knowledge in Cisco networking preferred.
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s Degree. 5+ years of on the job experience with AV, Telepresence, and Collaboration systems.
- Cisco Telepresence, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Acano, WebEx, Spark, Skype for Business and/or related.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vincent Gandra@ email@example.com ; 415-200-4129