IT Eng III (Software Engineer)
Reston, VA 20190
Job Title: IT Eng III (Software Engineer)
Location: Reston, VA 20190
Duration: 12+ Months contract
About Client: Our client is a leading source of financing for mortgage lenders, providing access to affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times. Their financing makes sustainable homeownership and workforce rental housing a reality for millions of Americans. They put their customers and partners at the center of everything they do. They apply their experience and expertise to deliver innovative solutions to help our customers succeed. They pour their hearts into everything they do. Because they know it makes a real difference in others’ lives. They are committed to moving forward with their partners to build a stronger, safer, more efficient housing finance system.
- The candidate is expected to develop governance controls defined in EDL Data Governance Framework in AWS Cloud
- Looking for 5+ years of programming experience, particularly with languages such as Java, Python and Shell Scripts
- Must have 1+ years of hands-on experience in AWS Cloud tech stack (AWS SDK, S3 API, SNS, SQS, Lambda, Beanstalk, Hive, EMR, EC2, etc.)
- Need to have prior End-to-End development experience (coding, unit testing, code repository, code build, deployments)
- Experience with data cataloging solutions such as Waterline is preferred
- Exposure with Solr is highly preferred
- Associate level AWS certification is preferred
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Rodney @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 703-520-9653
Adam @ email@example.com ; 703-520-9656