IT Project Leader
Columbia Columbia, SC 29219
Job Title: IT Project Leader
Duration: 12 + Months(Potential for Extension)
Location: Columbia, SC - 29219
About Our Client: Client is a federation of 36 separate United States health insurance organizations and companies, providing health insurance in the United States to more than 106 million people, also act as administrators of Medicare in many states or regions of the U.S. and provide coverage to state government employees as well as to the federal government employees under a nationwide option of the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program.
- The person in this role is responsible for the development, execution, and maintenance of project management activities in a matrixed project environment utilizing waterfall/PMBOK-based methodology.
- Demonstrating the team through the definition of scope, requirements, implementation and design document by delivering of projects on time, on budget, and on target in accordance with standards.
- Assists with WBS process and translating WBS into an MS-Project schedule, detailed to an 8/80 level of granularity and identification of project risks, issues, and tracking these through the project life cycle.
- Coordination with test analysts for customer testing, on larger projects and performs schedules and recapping for project team meetings for status reports and other documentation
- Develops and monitors project plans, risk management plans, and project documentation from scope to post implementation and escalation on project issues, and for communications of project status to all levels of management on both customer and I/S side.
- Responsible for ensuring all work efforts have appropriate documentation for audit purposes utilizing project methodology standards in accordance with the ISSM.
- Must have bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years of relevant experience in PL,IT, SDLC Project Management.
- PMP Certification Highly preferred.
- Should be proficient at Microsoft office suite - Word, Excel, MS Visio.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Shelly @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 510-256-7996