IT Project Manager
Memphis, Tennessee, US Memphis, TN 38125
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Memphis, Tennessee, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client:Client is Regional claims administrator founded in 1969, and has grown into a leading global provider of technology-enabled risk, benefits and integrated business solutions with 21,000 colleagues, located in 65 countries. Through innovative product development, organic business development and strategic acquisitions, Clients offerings continue to evolve beyond claims processing to meet the current and future needs of our clients. Their approach to delivering quality service in areas such as workers’ compensation, liability, property, disability and absence management goes far beyond just managing claims—client aim to simplify the process and reduce complexity, making it easy and effective for everyone involved.
- To manage, support and service project assignments through completion; to administer procedures and processes that measure and manage customer satisfaction; to identify, analyze and report trends; and to provide interpretation of report information and make recommendations for improvement.
- Essential Functions And Responsibilities: Identifies required resources; researches project data, procedures and history for a thorough understanding of project direction. Prepares and manages project plans through completion. Provides data analysis, including identifying and recognizing trends across multiple offices for national client operations. Monitors and assesses data for accuracy and integrity. Communicates activity progress to involved parties. Assists Program Managers to resolve issues that arise. Delivers oral and written presentations of project results. Provides training to colleagues as needed. Helps to transition programs as needed.
- Experience: Six (6) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include two (2) years of general business experience with emphasis on data analysis or planning.
- Additional Functions And Responsibilities: Performs other duties as assigned. Supports the organization's quality program(s). Travels as required.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: Administers company personnel policies in all areas and follows company staffing standards and training recommendations. Interviews, hires and establishes colleague performance development plans; conducts colleague performance discussions. Provides support, guidance, leadership and motivation to promote maximum performance.
- Work Environment: When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations. Mental: Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment, troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis, and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines Physical: Computer keyboarding, travel as required Auditory/Visual: Hearing, vision and talking
Minimum Required: BS/BA (or equivalent)
- Have you worked in an Information Technology department? If so, for how long?
- Have you had the "Project Manager" in your former job titles? If so, for how long?
- Have you had direct external client interaction? If so, for how long?
Note: Credit security clearance, confirmed via a background credit check, is required for this position. The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Shaan Watson