IT Quality Assurance Assoc
King of Prussia King of Prussia, PA 19406
Job Title: IT Quality Assurance Assoc
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Duration: 8 Months
About our Client: US provider of financial services technology. Domain includes banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker dealers, leasing and finance companies, and retailers.
QA Accounting Professional
Under general supervision and adhering to established procedures for quality assurance, test and analyze software components to ensure usability and applicability to the business environment and customer during the software development life cycle including post-implementation/deployment phase.
- Performing as a quality assurance analyst in support and oversight of projects and ongoing product release efforts.
- Analyzing product development designs and articulating expected testing approach.
- Writing detailed test plans, test scenarios and test cases based on detailed requirements.
- Building traceability matrixes to support test case creation.
- Writing and executing Black box, Smoke, System, Functional, Business flow and Regression test cases.
- Identifying, capturing, and managing system defects.
- Collaborating with other functional teams on features or sub-systems.
- Testing Identifying project risks and recommending actions to mitigate or minimize these risks.
Basic Qualifications For Consideration:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the financial service industry
- Experience documenting and tracking defects, and producing detailed reports
- Retail and/or Lease Accounting system experience
Preferred Qualifications For Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or related discipline
- Experience with loan origination & servicing, automotive lease/loan accounting
- Experience with Microsoft Test Manager and TFS
- QA certifications ex. ISTQB, CST, and CSTA
- Working knowledge of front-end and back-end applications
- Familiarity with software development lifecycles
- Proficiency in SQL to support functional analysis and quality assurance testing
- Experience developing complex SQL Queries to derive expected results, set up desired data loads for execution of functional scenarios
- Experience using Visual Studio Test Professional for automation of test cases
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Monalisa @ email@example.com - 678-686-9381
Manoz @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 703-337-0402