IT SOX Lead
Remore Remote, CA 00000
JobTitle: IT SOX Lead
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Client is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. we have expanded from 19,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$491.90 million to 80,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$3.00 billion as of December 31, 2018.
Consultant – IT SOX Lead
- IT Controllership framework - IT SOX Assessment: - TOE, TOD, RFT & External Audit Assistance for the General IT Controls (GITCs) Information Produced by the Entity (IPE) Application Controls.
- IT SOX Lead
- Looking for someone with Good IT SOX Experience as SOX Lead
- Focus would be on really owning interface testing and potentially some other automated templates testing and potential new areas, coordinating with Finance lead.
- Person would probably interact a lot with our finance team in addition to app leads.
- Review SOX testers’ workpapers /control evidence for adherence to accuracy, completeness and precision of control execution for all ITCS/IPES.
- Coordinate with control TESTERS to ensure quality and consistency SOX testing documentation.
- Support the review of control designs, and control remediation planning efforts.
- Review and facilitate the remediation of ITCS/IPES control gaps and escalate to GE Stakeholder (if required).
- Coordinate with TESTERS in Updating SOX testing documentation to ensure scope, testing, and remediation activities are accurate and completely captured and aligned with provided guidelines.
- Assist IT Controllership team and work with the Control Owners to prepare TOD/Walkthrough test plans and TOE test plans.
- Assist IT Controllership team to execute the TOE Testing of General IT Controls for all in-scope SOX applications including Shared Process controls and document the test results.
- Ensure sample size and selection criteria meet guidelines.
- Assist IT Controllership team in identifying any TOD/TOE control failures and report as ‘Deficiencies’ to Corporate via iTerm.
- Assist IT Controllership team in completing the Remediation/Mitigation of failed controls and validate remediated controls.
- Assist IT Controllership team in performing roll forward testing.
- Work with IT Controllership team and ’s external auditor to help facilitate answering of audit questions, collection of data requests, and observations.
- Assist IT Controllership team in preparing project scorecards and provide status updates in granular level to IT Controller on a weekly basis and key stakeholders on bi-weekly basis (trackers, reports, documentation).
- Assist IT Controllership team in managing the central SOX documentation repository/s.
- Assist IT Controllership team in preparing and updating templates, libraries, and training documents in preparation for upcoming assessment reviews.
SOX Applications Program And Reeadiness:
- Support ICAT, application controls
- SOX (TOD, TOE, RF) for SSS, Supplier & Tax apps
Continuous Monitoring And System Inventory Certification:
- Support metrics generation, monitoring defect remediation and guidelines documentation
- For system certification, new asset creation, quarterly certification process and monitoring of defect remediation for all Digital Assets
Key Technical Skills:
- 8+ years IT experience
- 5+ years of experience with SOX Compliance
- Minimum qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree required. Preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Preferred qualifications
- Strong leader with a desire to educate and develop good young talent within the team
- Solid process skills with an understanding of change control processes and managing critical production environments
- Strong inter-personal, analytical thinking, presentation and communication skills essential
- Ability to work in a global team environment
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377