IT Security Compliance Specialist
Memphis, Tennessee, US Memphis, TN 00000
Job Title: IT Security Compliance Specialist
Location: Memphis, Tennessee, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 8 Months
About Our Client : Client is Regional claims administrator founded in 1969, and has grown into a leading global provider of technology-enabled risk, benefits and integrated business solutions with 21,000 colleagues, located in 65 countries. Through innovative product development, organic business development and strategic acquisitions, Clients offerings continue to evolve beyond claims processing to meet the current and future needs of our clients. Their approach to delivering quality service in areas such as workers’ compensation, liability, property, disability and absence management goes far beyond just managing claims—client aim to simplify the process and reduce complexity, making it easy and effective for everyone involved.
- This position is for the IT Security team and is essentially an IT Compliance Specialist
- Respond to client and carrier IT risk assessments and audit requests in a timely manner.
- Assists in ensuring the ongoing compliance within the IT organization to the ISO 27001:2013 standard.
- Work with solution control owners to assess compliance against the controls.
- Track compliance action items, verify evidence, and all actions are closed on a timely basis and in compliance with the control.
- Identify gaps/actions in case of non-compliance and work with solution owners to design and implement the appropriate controls and implement.
- Prepares audit and compliance reports, analysis and recommendations using advanced writing skills.
- Six (6) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Experience in multi-line claims management processes and system requirements strongly preferred.
- Network Data Security
- Technical Compliance
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Pradeep Sai