IT Security Tower Manager
Orlando Orlando, FL 30004
Job Title: IT Security Tower Manager
Location: Alpharetta, Georgia /Orlando, Florida - 30004
Job Type: Contract
Duration: Contract to hire
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Experience in managing Symantec Endpoint protection manager and its clients.
- Experience in Working with Vulnerability management tools like Nessus Tenable.
- Experience in Working with Web VPN Gateway products like Cisco Scan Safe/CWS.
- Experience working with vendors resolving zero day threats and obtaining emergency signature updates.
- Experience with (IDS) Intrusion detection systems or (IPS) Intrusion prevention systems like McAfee IDS .
- Experience in CISCO ASA firewall , Configuring VPN (IPSEC, SSL, Site to site, AnyConnect), Access-list, NAT (static, Dynamic), Context firewalls, Failover .
- Experience working with Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) technology
- Experience in working in TCP/IP protocol suite, AAA, TACACS by using products like Cisco ISE and Cisco ACS
- Experience in Wireless - 802.11 b/g/n and its access management with Cisco ISE
- Experience in working in PKI technology and certificate management
- Basic Routing and switching knowledge is mandatory .
- Experience in working on SIEM tools like Splunk, Arc Site , Qrador , Sumologic.
- Experience in Working on Email Security tools like Proof Point/Phish Alarm.
- Lead IT Security Projects
- Develop and publish Information Security policies, procedures, standards and guidelines based on knowledge of best practices and compliance requirements
- Lead the integration of the security components (security technology, operations, and management) as defined in the detailed design/requirements
- Train and/or mentor other team members, peers and clients as appropriate
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- > 7 years of in computing and information security, including experience with Internet technology and security issues
- Preferred IT Security Certifications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication (oral, written, presentation), interpersonal and consultative skills
Primary Skill : Firewall, Vulnerability Management, Cisco Cloud Web Security, End Point Protection
Secondary Skill : SIEM tools, Email Gateway Security, Threat Analysis
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Abhinov Kumar