IT Service Delivery Manager
Lincolnshire Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Job Title : IT Service Delivery Manager
Location : Lincolnshire, Illinois 60069
Duration : 6 Months Contract (Higher possibility to extend)
About Client: They bring an industry leader's expertise and a true partner's commitment to benefits and administration solutions around health, wealth, HR, finance and consumer experience. They do have 22,000 colleagues working across 14 global delivery centers serving over 19 million people.
- Responsible for development of short and long-term sourcing and procurement policies and strategies to meet the needs of internal customer requirements.
- Responsible for leading project teams and cross-functional teams throughout the sourcing process for complex IT projects.
- Should collaborate with internal subject matter experts, and engage them to actively participate in on-going sourcing efforts.
- Responsible for identifying and pre-qualifying potential suppliers.
- Responsible for drafting and negotiating business contract language of significant complexity.
- Should assist internal stakeholders with gaining consensus for final recommendation, finalize agreement accordingly and timely, and assist with implementation / transition / communication.
- Should have the ability to effectively manage projects with a pipeline of sourcing activities and deliver on associated timelines.
- Should utilize Global Spend Management tools and reporting mechanisms.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Victor: email@example.com - 678-487-8577
Sally: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-606-9872