IT Service Desk
Frisco, Texas, US - 75034 Frisco, TX 75034
Job Title: IT Service Desk
Location: Frisco, Texas, US - 75034
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Eligibility, Knowledge, Skills &:
- Experience 3-4 yrs of University education post High school (B.Sc. or Diploma)
- 1-2 years help desk, customer service, and support experience with problem solving involving hardware, software, and networks.
- Phone support experience is mandatory
- Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience is necessary.
- Disciplined, systematic problem-solving skills required.
Hands-On Work Experience With The Following:
- Windows Operating systems - Windows XP/ 7 /10
- Remote desktop connectivity applications
- MS Office Suite: MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook/Exchange MS Outlook:
- Configuring the MS Outlook - via Exchange or POP
- Making Calendar entries - setting up meetings
- Sharing of calendar address book and contacts.
- Making pst files, signatures, enabling - spell check options, read receipt, recall a sent email.
- Setting up Rules in MS outlook
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Dennis Miller