IT-Service Desk Support II
Midland Midland, TX 79701
Job Title: IT-Service Desk Support II
Location: Midland ,Texas 79701
Duration: 6+ Months contract
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
Description: Client is seeking an IT-Service Desk Support II resource to support and assist the Mobility Device Deployment project in Midland, TX. The manager is seeking an experienced Desktop Support resource with familiarity in an Widows 10 OS environment, full MS Suite experience, and experience to image new machines. The ideal candidate should have a strong technical background, have the ability to communicate effectively with customers and team members, and willing to learn and contribute to the IT team. This assignment is for a six-month term.
Work with the Mobility Device Deployment project team to build and deploy the chosen computer systems in a standardized, structured environment according to the schedule established by the team. Act as the primary point of contact to resolve or escalate various computer related issues and /or incidents. The candidate manages requests via service desk software for tracking, follow-up and closure of incidents.:
- Will set up new mobility devices and workstations that come in
- Install GIL image onto new workstations
- Take new workstation and mobility devices out to the field locations and properly install/image.
- On average will spend 3 days working in the Midland office and 2 days traveling to the field to deploy devices (2-3 hour drive time between Midland office and field locations)
- Ideally at least 2 years of experience in a technical/support role
- Hands on hardware experience is preferred
- Experience with Windows 10 and Microsoft Suite preferred
- Must have valid Driver's License and own vehicle
- Must be willing to drive to field locations (will be reimbursed for mileage)
yaminis @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-203-2377