IT Systems Advisor (BO, Tableau)
Memphis, Tennessee, US Memphis, TN 38125
Job Title: IT Systems Advisor (BO, Tableau)
Location: Memphis, Tennessee, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 24 Months
About Our Client : Client is Regional claims administrator founded in 1969, and has grown into a leading global provider of technology-enabled risk, benefits and integrated business solutions with 21,000 colleagues, located in 65 countries. Through innovative product development, organic business development and strategic acquisitions, Clients offerings continue to evolve beyond claims processing to meet the current and future needs of our clients. Their approach to delivering quality service in areas such as workers’ compensation, liability, property, disability and absence management goes far beyond just managing claims—client aim to simplify the process and reduce complexity, making it easy and effective for everyone involved.
- Must have knowledge and experience with requirements, data mapping and documentation involving data replication (ETL) to data-warehouse (Oracle/ Exadata, HANA), reporting and dashboard requirements for visualization and reporting( BO, Tableau)
- Experience working on software development projects with technology solutions built using informatica, Oracle/Exadata, HANA, BO, Tableau is a plus factor
- Familiarity with Oracle PL/ SQL queries, stored procedures, reporting and visualization tools
- Must be able to lead the requirements management efforts for medium to large strategic projects
- Must have experience in with project managers, project requestors, operations, client/business / IT representatives to ensure complete understanding of software requirements and prepare and document the business/functional/software requirements
- Able to work provides business related IT knowledge to clients and business representatives during the requirements management process.Executes requirements management plan for assigned projects; and takes ownership of the business analysis and documentation role for the assigned projects.
- Excellent problem solving and trouble-shooting capabilities.
- Familiarity with knowledge of third-party administration/claims management business and technology and Merger and Acquisition system integration projects is a plus factor.
- Self-motivated having strong Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills to work in team environment
- Familiarity and knowledge of various software development
- Experience / familiarity with Application Lifecycle Management and Problem Tracking tools
- Identifies and understands stakeholders; initiates and facilitates meetings and discussions with stakeholders as appropriate.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Clinton Saha