San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94112
Job Title : IVR Developer
Location : San Francisco, California, US - 94112
Job Type : Contract
Duration : 6 + Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Own all systems currently in place for voice call center services and build tools to help management, monitor and control these systems.
- Partner together with the operations and contact center vendors in the industry to manage and grow voice infrastructure, click to call, and call back services for our contact centers.
- Define our future business needs to ensure we are ahead and thinking about scale.
- Provide data-driven dashboards and handle incidence response for maintaining the highest level of quality for the business
- Ensure high availability of 24X7 production systems and Participate in on-call rotation.
- Provide on-site consulting services to the enterprise, including support for short- and long- term projects
- Integration of contact center applications and existing network and hardware infrastructure and other tools
- he Germantown plant is in need of a total of 4 for their Maintenance Dpt. for 2nd/3rd shifts, week-ends as needed
What you&;ll need
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience with voice cloud call center technologies such as LiveOps, Genesys, Avaya, Twilio etc
- Experience with global call centers greater than 1,000 agents
- Experience in the engineering, programming, and operations of voice networks for a global, multi site corporation
- Experience in troubleshooting protocols around SIP, SS7, RTP, TCP/IP, NAT, scripting etc.
- Experience in reporting, metric analytics, call routing, call recording
- Experience with writing call flow scripting including experience optimizing call flows
- Knowledge of global telecom networks and region specific nuances and carrier services (ordering, installation and troubleshooting)
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter : Vincent Gandra
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 415-200-4129