San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94016
Job Title: IVR developer
Location: San Francisco, CA - 94016
Duration: 6 Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Design, create & maintain complex IVR on both DTMF and speech-enabled call flows
- Implementing and maintaining systems including IVR, call routing, reporting and speech analytics
- Act as project liaison for customer support and Engineering
- Integrate IVR systems with backend databases and APIs
- Gather requirements and Analysis, Design, Develop, Enhance, Debug, Support, Maintain and test IVR applications
- Responsible for IVR scripting and deployment of extremely complex and automated flow
- Lead initiative projects from start-to-finish, including managing vendors and programming.
- Run implementation and UAT on release dates
- Create production support handover documentation and training
- Drive tasks that improve the efficiency by creating IVR flows that will automate phone calls directly at the IVR.
- The resource should be multi-skilled in at least a few contact center technologies and have the acumen to adapt & learn quickly
- Experience in Contact Center Technology domains including Inbound/Outbound, CTI, ACD Call routing, Call Recording , IVR and speech recognition
- Experience in IVR development and contact center technologies
- Experience with Voice User Interface design, VXML and CCXML programming.
- Experience in Genesys Pure-cloud, PureEngage or other contact center flavors including expertise on testing and troubleshooting Tools
- Knowledge on any complex IVR systems with transferable skills to Genesys including DTMF and Speech.
- Experience in Genesys Framework, GVP/Composer, IRD/Routing, Reporting and Virtual Hold Technology; and
- Experience working with Google Dialog Flow, Amazon Lex or other cloud-based speech products.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram Manturu @ email@example.com - 678-487-8570