Imaging and Configuration Designer - Application Assets
Columbia Columbia, SC 29219
Job Title: Imaging and Configuration Designer - Application Assets
Duration: 12 Months(Potential for Extension)
Location: Columbia, SC - 29219
About Our Client: Client is a federation of 36 separate United States health insurance organizations and companies, providing health insurance in the United States to more than 106 million people, also act as administrators of Medicare in many states or regions of the U.S. and provide coverage to state government employees as well as to the federal government employees under a nationwide option of the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program.
- Perform analysis, design, programming, implementation on systems and procedures to solve complex business or scientific problems through developing enterprise-level applications and custom integration solutions.
- Co-ordinate with the customers, business analysts, and team members to determine business requirements to analysis and design of quality technical solutions
- Responsible to be a consultant, advocate, mentor, and provide expertise and technical guidance on complex projects.
- Provide design recommendations based on long-term IT organization strategy, development of new code/reuse of existing code, component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy versus build.
- Evaluate complex interrelationships in immediate programming area to determine how changes in one program will affect another related area.
- Performs new sources of data and innovate new approaches and techniques which involves in the full systems life cycle for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting application software.
- Supports with test designed programs, verify logic, perform debugging and write the documentation as required.
- Implementation, support and maintenance of SCCD version 7.5, M-PWR (chargeback system) and asset management tools.
- Collaborate with the procurement, finance, deployment, ICT cloud team, SSD, ADA, DA, and varying levels of management.
- Must have bachelor degree in CS, IT with 2-4 years of relevant experience in Technical exp with systems analysis, design and ICD applications programming
- Should have knowledge on Java Scripting, ZLinux, Websphere, DB2, TDI, ITIC. Searching for people with Asset Management systems, specifically IBM's SCCD version 7.5 ICD Version 7.6 application.
- Good to have DB2 and Linux experience.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Victor: email@example.com - 678-487-8577
Sally: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-606-9872